To tile or not to tile
Charles Goodwin
2004-03-23 19:20:23 UTC
Just perusing the reference... tiling is gone! Or, more specifically,
un-tiling is gone!

How do you now prevent an image from tiling, instead making it stretch
to fill the box that contains it? Before it would be done by setting
tile=false, but that's no longer there.

I would assume you might use 'transform' but that is currently
unsupported by the core.

Any clues? Or ideas?
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <charlie-***@public.gmane.org>
Online @ http://www.charlietech.com
Adam Megacz
2004-04-04 03:47:30 UTC
Post by Charles Goodwin
How do you now prevent an image from tiling,
Set (or leave) the box's size the same as the image's size
Post by Charles Goodwin
instead making it stretch to fill the box that contains it?
You do this with vector transforms, which don't exist yet. So you'll
have to live without it for now.
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-05 22:46:31 UTC
Post by Charles Goodwin
instead making it stretch to fill the box that contains it?
You do this with vector transforms, which don't exist yet. So you'll
have to live without it for now.
Any idea when transforms will be implemented? Even basic ones?

Adam Megacz
2004-04-06 02:41:57 UTC
ASAP. But there are more important things right now.

- a
Post by Charles Goodwin
Post by Charles Goodwin
instead making it stretch to fill the box that contains it?
You do this with vector transforms, which don't exist yet. So you'll
have to live without it for now.
Any idea when transforms will be implemented? Even basic ones?
--
- Charlie
"It's lucky," he added, after a pause, "that there are such a lot of
islands in the world. I almost envy you, Mr. Watson."

-- Mustapha Mond
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-06 03:17:29 UTC
ASAP. But there are more important things [than transforms] right now.
Yes, like unpacked boxes. Can't have transforms without them working.

Adam Megacz

-- Mustapha Mond
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-06 03:32:53 UTC
Post by Adam Megacz
SUBMIT A BUG ALREADY
I have no idea what you're talking about.
At last you respond.

I did submit a bug. You closed it. I reopened it. You closed it.

Try actually using [unpacked boxes in] Ibex and you'll know what I'm
talking about. Unless used on their own in a parent box bigger than
them, they are utterly broken. Period.

Charles Goodwin
2004-04-06 03:45:47 UTC
Ignore me. I'm tired and grumpy for various reasons, and being
facetious because of it.

Will sort out test cases on the 'morrow. Sorry 'bout this crap...