one more thing wrt communication
Adam Megacz
2004-04-13 09:39:06 UTC
Please realize that some people (cough, cough charlie) post so much
stuff that I just can't reply to all of it. So if you're not getting

- a
--
"It's lucky," he added, after a pause, "that there are such a lot of
islands in the world. I almost envy you, Mr. Watson."

-- Mustapha Mond
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-13 10:26:29 UTC
Post by Adam Megacz
Please realize that some people (cough, cough charlie) post so much
stuff that I just can't reply to all of it. So if you're not getting
Input: think
Error 7; too much to compute
'think' not possible
ask somebody for help
Input: _
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <charlie-***@public.gmane.org>
Online @ www.charlietech.com
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-13 16:39:31 UTC
Post by Adam Megacz
Please realize that some people (cough, cough charlie) post so much
stuff that I just can't reply to all of it. So if you're not getting
I would happily promise to shut up about anything unimportant (and
vastly reduce noise) if you promise to take the time to explain your
actions as you cut and change the core API and to try your best to give
us advanced warning (which is what most of my noise, lately, is about).

Online @ www.charlietech.com
Charles Goodwin
2004-04-13 19:50:46 UTC
I'll try to reduce the noise regardless of where you understand how you
frustrate us (all the Ibex devs) sometimes. I wish you did understand,
but it's not like I can force you to so I should stop hammering at it.

Consider noise-- to be in effect until further notice.

In better news I have a working combo box and soon will have working
menu widgets. If you get the simplex core compiling again, I'd like to
be working against it. (I be already if I could get it compiled.)